Custom Search

earn dollars in simple and easy way....just by CLICKING

You gotta check out the free 6 ways to make money on the internet video from shoemoney... http://www.shoemoneysystem.com/?ref=rtDT

Simply Complete 3 Easy Steps and receive Guarantee Commission $125 within 24 Hours! Hurry up! ...... http://acme-people-search.com/125proof.php?ref=1241870792ENDG&tid=rev1

Simply Complete 3 Easy Steps and receive Guarantee Commission $125 within 24 Hours! Hurry up! http://acme-people-search.com/125proof.php?ref=1241870792ENDG&tid=rev4

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

twilight

Driving techno and peppy beats wasn't what I expected for Bella and Edward. Somehow it doesn't fit my perception of their love story or the cadence of a dreary green landscape. I don't think it needed to be depressing but this is a bit grating for my ears. Even the lullaby (the only reason why I bought the album) sounds like overly produced scales-- Definitely not something a man in love would compose for the woman who makes him feel everything that he once believed dead. I doubt Edward was surrounded by an orchestra when he plays this for her and the song barely has any emotional impact when played by piano alone. Robert Pattinson's song was moody and underproduced. I loved it. Iron & Wine was pretty. Linkin Park song almost sets the right mood but fails. Blue Foundation works well for me. Paramore barely gets a nod for me because Evanescence does moody and tortured better. I think I will buy the movie score (if that is released) to get what I was looking for. This soundtrack is meant to appeal to the masses. If you are buying the CD for any inserts...don't bother. Nothing but a tiny poster. All of the songs were good in their own right but the tenor of the music wasn't what I was hoping to experience. Buying this CD for the music without regard to the Twilight story and your gonna love it. A good example of the music-movie relationship (although the movie was awful) was Queen of the Damned. The sound track set you up for the movie experience. Another was Garden State, great music that fit movie the characters moods.

No comments:

Post a Comment